Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2018
Maharashtra Post Office has broadcasted Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2018 advt regarding the 284 available positions for Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts. All the Interested Candidates must check the eligibility criteria and then can apply through department website earlier than 30th December 2017.
Now, the department is ready to hire the capable candidates for the Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2018 process through an organized test. All the details about vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Post Office|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Total Posts||284 Jobs|
Maharashtra Post Office GDS Vacancy Details:
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2018:
All the interested candidates must have completed 10th class or having its equivalent qualification in the relative stream from a recognized education board.
Job searchers age must be lies between 18 years to 40 years as on mentioned date.
Age Relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of automatically generated merit list based on academic scores given in the application form
- For the General/OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For the ST/SC/Categories candidates: No fee
- For PWD Candidates: No fee
How to Apply For Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2018:
- Eligible candidates can apply through website that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- You can read all details through the given official notice here and on a website.
- Candidates have to fill up the online application form with all the required details.
- After this, applicants required uploading the required documents scanned copies of it.
- Then, At last, submit an application and take print out of it for future use.
Last date to apply online: 30th December 2017