BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2018
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Tiruchirappalli has published a job notification as BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2018 for the candidates who are looking for the jobs in the public sector unit. Job hunters need to submit the application forms on or before the end date that is 18th January 2018. After closing date organization will not accept any applications.
According to the BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2018 notification, Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Tiruchirappalli is ready to fill up the 918 vacancies of Trade Apprentices Posts. Candidates have to read in the below section to acquire the entire info regarding this notification.
Recruiter Name: Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Tiruchirappalli
Post Name: Trade Apprentices
No. of posts: 918
BHEL Trichy Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Trade||No. of Vacancy|
|AC & Refrigeration||20|
|Draughts Man (Mechanical)||15|
|Sheet Metal Worker||15|
|Programme & System Administration Assistant||50|
|Forger & Heat Treater||10|
Job searchers who want to join the BHEL Trichy must have completed the 10th/ 12th/ 08th/ or equivalent qualification from recognized board or school along with 1 training in Govt. ITI in the trade and be eligible for national trade certificate issued by NCTVT.
Aspirant’s age must be below of 27 years for the general category candidates as on 1st April 2018 and reserved category candidate will be given 5 years of relaxation in upper age.
The selection criteria for the recruitment form will be through online examination or interview to test skills taken by the concerned Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs
|Trade name||Salary Details|
|Welder (G&E)||Rs. 9892/-|
|AC & Refrigeration|
|Diesel Mechanists||Rs. 9892/-|
|Draughts Man (Mechanical)|
|Sheet Metal Worker|
|Programme & System Administration Assistant|
|Forger & Heat Treater||Rs. 9892/-for first year and Rs. 11129/-for second year|
|MLT Pathology||Rs. 8656/- for first year and Rs. 9892/- for second year|
Instructions to Apply for BHEL Trichy Recruitment 2018:
- Log in to the official website that is www.bheltry.co.in
- Now move to ‘Circular & News’ tab from home page.
- Select the ‘Engagement of Trade Apprentices’ link and read the details of the notification
- And click on apply online link
- Then the aspirants may have to fill application form details.
- Now, the aspirants may have to upload your photograph and signature
- Then submit the filled form via online and
- Also take a print out of it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
- End date of submission of online Application: 20th March 2018
- Date of Shortlisting: 23rd March 2018
- Expected certifications verification period: 26th March 2018 onwards