NLC Recruitment 2018
NLC India Limited Formerly known as Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited, a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise, wants to hire candidates for the 50 job openings of Industrial Trainee (Finance) Posts as per the NLC Recruitment 2018 advt. Candidates must have a glance at the below page to know more about the NLC Career Openings 2018 notification.
Recruiter Name: Neyveli Lignite Corporation
Name of Posts: Industrial Trainee (Finance)
Total Vacancy: 50
Aspirants should have passed in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) from a recognized institute with the good academic record.
Applicants’ age must be below of 28 years as on mentioned date whereas reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
Job searcher will be selected on the basis of marks scored in Intermediate examination of CA/CMA.
Shortlisted candidates will receive the salary as Rs. 10,000/- per month (Consolidated) from the concerned department of the organization.
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2018?
- Follow the department official website that is www.nlcindia.com
- Then go through the “Career” Section and select the “Detailed Advertisement” link from the list and then follow the link given as “Engagement of Industrial Trainee (Finance) in NLC India Limited”.
- Now start filling up the online application form with all compulsory details and upload the essential documents with scanned recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- In the last press on the “Submit” button to submit the online application and take a print out of system generated application form for future use.
Required Documents to be uploaded:
- SSLC mark sheet in proof of Date of Birth
- Intermediate Examination Certificate of CA /CMA.
- Mark sheets of intermediate examination of CA/CMA.
- Community Certificate (in case belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL categories)
- Disability Certificate (in case of Person with Disability)
- Discharge Certificate (in case of Ex-serviceman)
Last Date To Apply Online: 27th March 2018