NPCIL Recruitment 2018
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a vacancy notice regarding the NPCIL Recruitment 2018. As per the notification, the organization is looking for young and dynamic candidates to fill 200 vacant posts of Executive Trainees. So if you are interested to grab NPCIL Jobs Opening then you must apply for the same by visiting the official website of the organization. For more details regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2018 you may scroll down this page.
|Recruiter Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Posts Name||Executive Trainees|
NPCIL Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||No. of Jobs|
Contenders appointed for NPCIL Jobs 2018 will be paid by an impressive amount of monthly salary of Rs. 56,100/- with further allowances.
NPCIL Recruitment Eligibility Details:
Candidates applying for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited recruitment must have BE/ B Tech/ B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
Job seekers age must be below of 26 years as on mentioned date.
Age relaxation will be granted as according to rules and regulations of organization for the mentioned posts.
- Screening Test/Written Test
- Interview Test
Application Submission Process NPCIL Jobs:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website that is www.npcil.nic.in
- Move your cursor towards “human Resource management” tab from the menu bar.
- Select “job opportunities” from the drop down list opened after hitting on above said link.
- Hit on “NPCIL / HRM / ET / 2018/02” link written in front of Recruitment of Executive Trainees 2018 in NPCIL through GATE 2017/2018 link.
- Go though entire notification to get complete details.
- After that, press “apply online” button stable previous page.
- Then, fill complete NPCIL online application from with correct details.
- Upload relevant documents and certificates along with NPCIL application form.
- Now, press “submit” button stable at last of the page.
- At the end, take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Dates to Focus:
Last date for the Receipt of online Application: 18th April 2018