ONGC Recruitment 2019
ONGC Recruitment 2019 notification has been released by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. Candidates are invited for applying on the posts of AEE, Officer & Other. Those, who satisfying all the eligibility required for ONGC Jobs can apply against this notification. Applications should be submitted their online filled application as soon as possible. For more details regarding ONGC Recruitment 2019 you may visit the below section of this page.
|Recruiter name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Posts name||AEE, Officer & Other|
|No. of Posts||785|
ONGC Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||No. of posts|
|AEE (Cementing)- Mechanical||10|
|AEE (Cementing)- Petroleum||01|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||19|
|AEE (Drilling)- Mechanical||86|
|AEE (Drilling)- Petroleum||08|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)||95|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics)||24|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation)||26|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)||75|
|AEE (Production)- Mechanical||64|
|AEE (Production- Chemical)||80|
|AEE (Production)- Petroleum||33|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir)||19|
|Materials Management Officer||33|
If you are B.E / B.Tech passed or equivalent qualification in any discipline, then you are eligible to enroll yourself for ONGC Jobs.
Candidates, who are willing to apply for this job, they should know that there will certainly age criteria to apply for this post which is between 18 years to 35 years.
Shortlisted candidates will get the good salary Package.
The Process of Selection:
After the screening of applications, shortlisted applicants will be called for Written Test and then for personal interview, which will be conducted by the selection panel of the ONGC.
Process To apply for ONGC Recruitment 2019:
- First of all you should visit the official website of department that is www.ongcindia.com
- The next step is that you have to scroll down the page and look for “Recruitment” link, available under “Other Links” section.
- On the next page you must select advertisement along with application format and other details is available.
- PDF file will be displayed on your digital screen, contains all the details about the job.
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the online application form.
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience, and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the ONGC Jobs Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of ONGC Recruitment 2019 online application form
Must know the Important Date:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: soon update
Applicants may get entire details in concern of ONGC Recruitment 2019 only on Official Link