DMRC Recruitment 2018
DMRC Recruitment 2018 notification has updates by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) to recruit the excellent job searchers for the 1896 vacant vacancies of Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & other Posts. The qualified and worthy applicants should take this opening benefit to get the government jobs under the Railway department through submitting the application form on or before the end date. A large no. of job finders has applied for these vacant vacancies to get selected. Here we provide you all the important information for all job hunters about the DMRC Recruitment 2018 notification.
|Name of Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer & other Posts|
- For Assistant Manager: GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech in relevant branch respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017.
- For Junior Engineer: Three years Engineering Diploma in relevant/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- For Maintainer: ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant Trade, from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
- Job seekers age must be above of 18 years and should be below of 28 years.
- The upper age limits will be relaxed in case of reserved categories.
- Computer Based Test (CBT – Paper I & II)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
- General/OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH /Ex-SM: Rs. 250/-
- The Fee can be paid through online by using credit card/debit card or net banking
Job searchers will get the impressing salary package after successful selection of the applied posts.
Process to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2018:
- Go to the department official portal @ www.delhimetrorail.com
- Thereafter follow the link “Latest News” under which aspirants needs to press on “Online Application” link.
- Thereafter select the relative link, to apply online and then press enter on “Apply Online” link and start filling the online application form
- Appliers required verifying all the provided information before submitting the application form.
- Now upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Then press on submit button and close the online form.
- In the last candidates are required to take the application form hard copy for future reference.
End Date To Submit Online Application Form: 12th March 2018
- Applicants can check the official notification to know the entire info regarding the DMRC Recruitment 2018
- To apply online: visit here