NTPC Recruitment 2018
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is all set to hire the capable applicants for the Corporation. Job seekers will be recruited on 362 available seats for Diploma Engineer Jobs. All those candidates who have law education may apply for the NTPC Recruitment 2018 process. To get the further info must have a look in the below section…
|Recruiting Department||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Post Name||Diploma Engineer|
NTPC Vacancies Details:
|Name of the region||No. of Posts|
|NTPC ER 1-HQ, Patna||83|
|NTPC NR-I HQ, Lucknow||80|
|NTPC SR HQ, Hyderabad||25|
|NTPC WR-I HQ, Mumbai||50|
|NTPC WR-II HQ, Raipur||124|
|Mechanical||Full time regular Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|Electrical||Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical / Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|C&I||Full time regular Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
|Mining||Full time regular Diploma in Mining / Mining & Mine Surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.|
All interested job searchers age must be lies between 25 years to 35 years as per the department norms whereas reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the government norms.
- For General candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST candidates: No Fee
- The fee payment for announced jobs can be done through online mode.
Selection of talented aspirants will be done as per their performance in following test:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Viva–Voce Test
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of NTPC that is www.ntpccareers.net
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment of Diploma Trainees 2018 in ELectrical, Mechanical, C&I (Electronics/Instrumentation) & Mining [ER1/NR/SR/WR1/WR2 regions]” link, available on home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to select respective regions advertisement.
- You will get a PDF file of notification having all the details about NTPC Jobs, you must read all the details of NTPC Job very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page and select “Region and Discipline” and hit on “Proceed” button.
- Now you have to fill NTPC Online Application Form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Last date to submit online application form: 9th May 2018
- Candidates should follow the given Official Notification to know more about NTPC Jobs.
- To apply online: click here